We’ve all heard about 2nd sight but have you heard about 2nd hearing? Whereas psychic sight allows you to see beyond, clairaudience allows you to hear beyond. This could include hearing pops, fizzles and crackles, like electricity, right before something important happens, hearing music that sync subtly as answers to questions you have on your mind and some people claim to hear voices, although I’m cautious to site that one because it can also be a sign of schizophrenia. All I can say is that there’s a big difference between a schizophrenic and an actual physic and you’ll usually know the difference right off the bat.
But when we’re speaking of true Clairaudience, Instead of “seeing” the signs and being able to predict the future based on those signs, you “hear” the hints the Universe gives. For example: I’m a musical clairaudient which means that if I have a question I need an answer to, I will hear a song when I’m out and about or on the radio that suggests what the answer to my question is. I also use clairaudience when I’m reading Tarot and you can tap into the ability too with a little practice. Here’s how:
- Get a Tarot deck.
- Make sure that you have all 78 cards are in the deck.
- Clear your mind
- Shuffle the cards
- Spread them out in front of you.
- Close your eyes and wave your hands over the cards.
- Be completely present in the moment.
- Do you hear anything? Snaps, crackles, pops? Pay attention to where your hand is when you hear those signals.
- For me, the sound is often accompanied by a physical sensation. Pay attention to where your hands are when you tune in to beyond. Where you feel the sensation the strongest, select the card.
- The card you’re looking for may be nestled under another card so don’t be afraid to wiggle a few out of the way to find the one you’re looking for.
- What card did you get? Is it relevant to your question?
- If you need to draw another card repeat the method. I wouldn’t use more than 3 cards at first when reading this way. It’s best you do a spread if you need more information than 3 cards can provide.
Feel free to drop me a line in comments and let me know if this helped!